Unapologetic About God
To ponder the nature of God will take a lifetime, to experience the nature of God will take an eternity. ~ Asil Treblig
We believe that…
1. God is the creator, ruler, and sustainer of all things. (Genesis 1:1; Revelation 4:11; Matthew 16:25-34; Colossians 1:17)
2. God has eternally existed as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Joshua 2:19; Matthew 28:19,20; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. God has limitless knowledge and power and does things beyond our complete comprehension. (Psalms 147:5; Isaiah 55:8,9)
1. Remember a time when you questioned the existence of God. How did you resolve it?
2. In light of society’s rejection of creation how might you defend it?
3. How would you explain the doctrine of the Trinity and what analogies might you use?
4. Read Exodus chapters 12-14. What are some attributes or characteristics of God that you see?
5. What area of the study of God do you need to pursue more? Make a plan to do it!