Read Matthew 5:5-6
“The rules in the Kingdom are truly out of this world.” ~ Asil Treblig
We can have God’s approval, when we are in ___________________ to God, and truly ___________________ Him. Then, we will have it ________ , and be completely ______________________ .
- In what area do you need to submit to God? - What do you need to give up in order to shine for God?
- Is your gentleness evident in your life? - Are you concerned about doing the right thing... always?
1. Remember a time when you felt self – sufficient and submitted more to your self than to God. How did it work out?
2. Read 2 Corinthians 12:1-10. Why didn’t God take Paul’s thorn away and what was the result? What are your thorns and do they draw you closer to God? Why or why not?
3. How is God’s power and strength more manifested in our life when we are weak?
4. Read John 4:1-26. How will our thirst be satisfied when we drink of the water Christ offers us.
5. Try to think of one spiritual blessing that God hasn’t or won’t ultimately give us
Blanks: submission, seeking, all, satisfied.