Read Matthew 6:11-15
“Imagine an audience with God, having His full attention, His mind and heart on matters, imagine Him eager to meet with you and talk… Imagine prayer!” ~Asil Treblig
1. God’s _________ in prayer.
· The substance
· The source
· The schedule
2. God’s ______ in prayer.
· The problem
· The provision
· The plea
3. God’s __________ in prayer.
4. God’s ___________ in prayer.
· Jesus modeled prayer for us.
· Jesus is our great advocate in prayer.
· Are you using the greatest opportunity in the world?
1. Remember a time when you should have prayed but you didn’t. Be honest, why didn’t you pray?
2. Read James 1:6-8. What insight does James give us in connection to prayer?
3. Read James 5:13-18. When are we encouraged to pray? Do you always do that? Why not?
4. Read Philippians 4:4-7. What further insights about prayer are gleaned from these passages?
5. How might your prayer life be changed after reading these passages?
Blanks: provision, pardon, protection, preeminence.