Be People of Love 2.9.20
Read 1 John 4:7-21 in preparation.
“God is love, and all He says and does is in love - that changes everything!"
As people of LOVE we need to know that...
1. Love is telling. (vs.7,8)
· Know God – know love.
· No love – no God.
2. Love is tangible. (vs.9-12)
· By God through Jesus.
· By us to others.
3. Love is testifying. (vs.13-16)
· To God’s love
· To God’s enablement
4. Love is trusting. (vs.17-21)
· Love gives us boldness.
· Love casts out fear.
1. How would you describe God’s love for you?
2. Give some examples of how God has shown His love for you.
3. Read Galatians 5:1-6. What was the problem that Paul addressed,
and what was his solution? What are some ways you can express your faith through love?
4. Read 1 Peter 4:7-11. What does it mean that love covers a multitude of sins.
5. Read Ephesians 5:1,2. What does it mean to live a life of love?
What are some ways that you can do that now?