Life A.C. - Our Trust
Read Jeremiah 17:5-8
“Trusting in God is not a mental exercise it’s a full body workout!" - Asil Treblig
Trusting in the Lord brings…
1. _________ from the Lord.
2. ________ in the Lord.
3. _______ in the Lord.
4. _____ in the Lord.
5. _____ for the Lord.
1. Think of a time when you really needed to trust God. Did you turn to God first or try to handle it on your own. Explain.
2. Read Proverbs 3:5-7. What does it mean to trust the Lord with all your heart? Does it matter that scripture tells us that the heart is deceitful and can’t be trusted?
3. Why is it easier at times to lean on or trust our understanding of things? How can we become more familiar with God’s view of things?
4. What does it mean to submit to God, and when we do what does God promise?
5. In what area of your life do you struggle with trusting God? Pray now… seek His mind and wisdom…submit to His ways…and see if God will not lead and direct you!
Blanks: 1. Blessings, 2. Security, 3. Courage, 4. Peace, 5. Fruit