Be People of Prayer 2.2.20
Read 1 Chronicles 7:11-16 in preparation.
Uh oh! Looks like we are experiencing some technical difficulties with the sermon audio from this week. The audio is not available! Sorry for the inconvienence.
“Prayer is one of the most powerful gifts available to us, yet it is one of the least used…
why is that?" -Asil Treblig
As people of prayer we need to understand...
Our Privilege in Prayer:
We are God’s people…called by His name!
Our Part in Prayer:
Seek God’s face.
Turn from sin.
God’s Promise in Prayer:
1. To hear us.
2. To forgive us.
3. To intervene for us.
4. To be attentive to us.
1. How would you describe prayer? How would you describe your prayer life?
2. Read 2 Corinthians 12:7-10. Are prayers always answered?
Are they answered in the way we want? What is your experience with this?
3. Read John 15:5-8. What are these verses about?
What needs to be done prior to Jesus giving us what we ask?
4. Read Philippians 4:4-7. What does God promise through prayer in these verses?
5. What are some prayer blockers in your life? How can you overcome them to pray more?