Read 1 Peter 3:8-22
“The good life is a life of quality not quantity" - Asil Treblig
Even in times of uncertainty God’s got the good life for us, but we need to.....
1. Have the right _______ and be:
2. Have the right _________ and be:
· A blessing.
3. Have the right _______ and be:
· Eager to do good.
· An example for Christ.
Going Deeper Questions
1. How would you define the good life and why?
2. Read Ephesians 2:10. What does it mean to be God’s handiwork and to be created in Christ Jesus? What are the good works God wants and has prepared us to do?
3. Read James 1:17. What good and perfect gifts do you think James is talking about?
4. Read 2 Peter 1:3-9. What has God given us in order to live a Holy life? How can we add to our faith the things Peter talks about?
5. How would your life, and the lives of those around you change if you began to live the good life in Christ? What are some things you can do today to start living that life?
Blanks: 1. actions, 2. reactions, 3. motive