Updated: Mar 18
Read Ephesians 2:1-10 in preparation.
“When we truly grasp grace we should find ourselves in jaw dropping, heart jumping,
fall on your knees amazement…nothing less” - Asil Treblig
as people of grace you have to understand...
1.Our need for grace. (v.1-3)
· We were spiritually dead.
· By nature, objects of God’s wrath.
2.Our position in grace. (v.4-6)
· We are spiritually alive.
· Raised up and seated with Christ.
3.The purpose of grace. (v.7-10)
· To show God off.
· To save us.
· To produce good works through us.
1. Write down in your own words what grace is and why it is so amazing to you.
2. Read 2 Peter 3:10-18. What does grow in grace mean and
what are some ways we can do that?
3. 2 Timothy 2:1 says to “be strong in the grace that is in Jesus Christ.
How can we be strong (or confident) in grace?
4. Read 2 Corinthians 12:1-10. Write down in your own words Paul’s experience.
What does it mean to you that when we are weak then we are strong?
5. Write down some practical ways we can be grace to others