Read Romans 5:1-8; Hebrews 6:13-20
“Earth’s troubles fade in the light of Heaven’s hope.” -Billy Graham
Our hope comes from Christ who is our hope (1 Timothy 1:1), and in Christ we have…
1. Hope that is __________.
2. Hope that is ____________.
3. Hope that is _________.
4. Hope that is ____.
1. Think of a time when you were extremely hopeful. What was your hope in and did you hope come to fruition?
2. How would you define hope in your own words? With your definition in mind can hope be realized?
3. Read Hebrews 6:13-20. How can we be encouraged by the hope offered in these passages?
4. In the passages above, what are the two things that backs up this hope? Can we realty trust it and why?
5. Make a list of things that you are hopeful for today, meditate on them… and smile!
Blanks: splendorous, strengthened, satisfied, sure.