Unapologetic About People & Sin
“The good, the bad, and the ugly. It’s not a spaghetti western, it’s us.” ~ Asil Treblig
We unapologetically believe that:
1. We were created in God’s image and likeness as male and female. (Genesis 1:26,27)
2. We were created to glorify God, but instead rebelled against Him. (Genesis 3:1-8)
3. Because of this rebellion, we are born depraved and live under the curse of sin.
4. All people are lost and without hope apart from God’s grace and salvation in Christ. (Romans 5:15-21)
1. Remember a time when your sin was very prevalent in your life. How did you feel and what did you do?
2. How do you think Adam and Eve’s sin affects you today? Explain.
3. Read Romans 3:9-20. Does this give you any more insight into the depths of our depravity?
4. Read on in Romans 3:21-31. What hope does this offer for our sinful condition?
5. Read on in Romans 6:1-14. Because we have this hope how then should we live?