Life A.C. - Our Answer
Read Romans 3:21-25; 2 Corinthians 12:1-10
“There is not a problem we face that can’t be answered by grace!” -Asil Treblig
While the world searches for answers to Covid-19 we have had it the whole time. It’s...
1. ___ing Grace. (Romans 3:21-25)
· A righteousness from God.
· A justification from God.
· A redemption from God.
· An atonement from God.
· A gift from God.
2. _______ing Grace. (2 Corinthians 12:1-10)
· It is all sufficient.
· It is all powerful.
· It is available…to the humble
1. What is the best earthly gift you have ever received? Why was it so good?
2. Read Ephesians 2:1-10. Explain in your own words what your life was like or would have been like apart from Christ (vs. 1-3 give us a big clue).
3. Why did God take the initiative and do something about our dead and dark condition? How are we saved from that condition? What did it cost us? What did it cost God?
4. Why can’t we buy or work for grace? What should we do with grace once we have it?
5. What is the best gift you have ever received from anyone anywhere? To whom and how can you show it off?
Blanks: 1. Sav, 2. Sustain