Jesus Is Greater: God is Our Present Help in All Circumstances
Read Hebrews 13:1-8
“Only when our greatest love is God, a love that we cannot lose even in death, can we face all things with peace. Grief was not to be eliminated but seasoned and buoyed up with love and hope.” ~John Piper
1. Love one another as family in Christ.
2. Treat Christians kindly who may have a different perspective than you.
3. Pray for those who are suffering for the Gospel.
4. Pray for those who are mistreated for the Name.
5. Put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
6. Honor marriage, be pure.
7. Don’t love money, be grateful and content.